Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4/21 Update

I talked to Fayetteville State today and had to turn them down. I got a call later in the day from Lincoln University in Mizzou. They wanna put me on and made an offer. Tuition is 7,000 there and room and board is 3,000 extra. They want to give me 7,000 which would make me the highest paid player on the team. They also want to create a graduate assistantship next year and I would be the guy for that job. They might even be able to get the academic people to go in for the other 3,000 because of my high GMAT and decent GPA. Hopefully more good offers are on the way too, things are starting to heat up. Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My name is Justin Freeman and I played football at Hertford County High School until 2004 and graduated in 2005. I then walked on and played at Duke University and played 2005-2008 and graduated May 2009. I played under Ted Roof (3 years) and David Cutcliffe (1 year). I coached at Duke for a semester until I graduated. After that, I enrolled in the MBA program at ECU and coached the offensive line as a student assistant under Coach Holtz' staff. I spent a few months with Coach McNeill's staff before deciding to pursue other options. I am very familiar with the various D-1 football programs in NC as a player and as a coach and felt the need to start this site to give a little insight.